Using JPRO Diagnostics Software to Perform Battery Voltage Test on Bendix EC-60 and EC-80
Regularly testing the battery voltage of your vehicle is essential to ensure its optimal functioning and prevent any electrical system malfunctions. In this article, we will guide you on how to perform a battery voltage test using the JPRO Diagnostics software on Bendix EC-60 and EC-80 braking systems. This test will help you determine the health of your battery by measuring voltage levels under loaded conditions.
1. Launch the JPRO Diagnostics software and navigate to the Battery Voltage Test option. Press Enter or the Start button to begin the test.
2. A test dialog will appear on the screen, prompting you to proceed with the test.
Performing the Battery Voltage Test:
3. To initiate the test, click on the Start button. This will activate multiple braking system valves simultaneously, putting a load on the electrical system. On the graph displayed, vertical lines will indicate the start and end of the test. Observe the battery voltage as it is graphed in real-time.
Note: Ensure that the parking brake is engaged before running this test. The simultaneous actuation of the braking system valves can cause the vehicle to roll freely during the test.
4. At any time during the test, you can stop it by selecting the Stop button. However, the test will automatically stop after a few seconds.
5. Once you have finished the test, press the Exit button to return to the test selection dialog.
Regularly testing the battery voltage of your vehicle is crucial to identifying any potential issues before they escalate. By using the JPRO Diagnostics software, you can easily perform a battery voltage test on Bendix EC-60 and EC-80 braking systems. This test evaluates the battery’s health by measuring voltage levels under loaded conditions. By following the step-by-step instructions provided in this article, you can ensure the optimal functioning of your vehicle’s electrical system and prevent any unexpected breakdowns.