Easy access to information on more than one million parts
Do you want to stay on top of your repair and maintenance costs? Use the same tool that Caterpillar and Cat? Dealers use: Cat ET Service Information System (SIS). SIS is available by subscription via the Web, Network or DVD. CAT SIS covers every Cat product from 1977 through today. With SIS, you get access to 1.5 million part numbers, 2 million graphics and thousands of parts and service documents.
Using SIS provides fast searches, keeps you up-to-date with the latest information, eliminates outdated information in print and makes it easier to order parts, even after normal business hours. Make Cat SIS your single safe source for Cat parts and service information. Call your local Cat dealer for more on Web, Network and DVD subscriptions.
Cat Service Information System (SIS)
Improve Efficiency, Minimize Downtime
* Interactive Schematics
* 2D Hotpointed Graphics
* Streamline repair and maintenance operations with troubleshooting,
diagnostic and safety information
* Find exactly what you need with fast, efficient keyword searches
* Get the latest information with automatic updating
* View three decades worth of information on every Cat product
* Eliminate lost, missing and out-of-date paper manuals
* Take information into the field with a DVD subscription
* Rely on one safe source for parts and service information
Heavy Duty Truck diagnostic Scanner Cat SIS DVD recommended system requirements:
* 2.0 GHz Pentium-compatible processor
* 2GB of RAM
* 9-16+ GB of Free Hard Drive Space available through 2011 to allow for growth in graphics
* Optional file transfer device (such as a 3.5” disk drive or USB port and compatible Jump-drive)
* Third generation DVD drive capable of reading dual layer DVDs
* Monitor capability of supporting 1024 x 768 resolution and Open GL supported Graphics Card (Recommend 128MB+ RAM)
* Pointing device, built-in or external
* Hewlett Packard LaserJet V or compatible printer
* Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista and Windows 7)
* Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7.0 or 8.0 (must support Java Script and
Cat Dealers define worldclass product support.
Caterpillar ET Software Function:
This diagnostic app allows you to:
View active and logged diagnostics.
View events where irregularities occurred and were logged by the ECM.
View the status of a group of parameters (temperatures, pressures, etc.) simultaneously.
Record and log performance data.
Graph a group of status parameters.
View the current configuration of an ECM.
Change ECM configurations.
Perform diagnostic tests.
Print reports and diagnostic results.
Please keep in mind that some ecm settings for example, speed limit requires factory password. The factory password generator is not included in this application
What’s New – 2020B
Trainer Update – 299D3
The 299D3 Skid Steer Loader has been added to the Trainer application.
What’s New – 2020A
Product Status Report Updates
The Product Status Report has been updated to include throttle configuration information.
What’s New – 2019C
Indication of Selected Communications Adapter
The service tool now displays the selected communications adapter when the service tool is disconnected. The adapter name is displayed in the status area at the bottom right of the service tool window.
End of Support for Windows 7
Microsoft is ending extended support for Windows 7 as of January 2020. The service tool will be ending support for Windows 7 as of the 2020A release.
What’s New – 2019B
Automatic Product Status Report (PSR) Upload
The service tool includes a new tool that automatically uploads Product Status Reports. The tool scans for newly generated Product Status Reports and uploads them when an internet connection is available. The default is that automatic report uploading is enabled. The Preferences dialog has an option to disable the tool.
What’s New – 2019A
ECM Naming Changes
Certain ECMs connect to the service tool over two data links at the same time. The service tool shows a message popup when the ECM is only detected on one link. The service tool has been changed to add the text **INCOMPLETE** in the ECM name when the connection is incomplete. Service tool features that display a connection icon also use a new icon for an incomplete connection.
CnAutotool.com offer you the right parts and service solutions, when and where you need them. The Cat dealer network of highly trained experts keeps your entire fleet up and running to maximize your equipment investment.