BMW ICOM A2+B+C has functions as follow:
A2 – OBD diagnostic supporting MOST, D-CAN and K-CAN protocols;
B – diagnostic via MOST bus, and possess link to A-interface through USB connection;
C – 20-pin cable for previous types.
BMW ICOM A2 Compared with ICOM:
1. The modified ICOM A2 for vehicles with OBD access receives a significantly more powerful processor and more storage capacity.
2. Robust aluminium case will help to avoid damage when using in harsh environments.
3. To protect the MOST connector, the ICOM B for vehicles with optical MOST access will be equipped with a soft cover made of rubber instead of the former plastic cap.
4. The ICOM C for old series with a diagnostics socket will be additionally equipped with an approx. 20 cm long cable, which facilitates the connection of the ICOM A2 and makes storage in the engine compartment easier.
5. BMW ICOM A2+B+C support BMW cars till 2013 year. Support BMW & MINI full system diagnose and offline programming.