Good manual on how to disable start stop com Vagcom is quite simple, but I want to stress the importance of keeping the original code that we will modify. It’s very important.Because it is so important, if we fail always have the source code of the exchange to relocate the entire series, if we guarantee the car and get to the start stop can be deactivated tontitos too. So remember !! Copy it. Well as always we need our VAGCOM, a computer and a few minutes to puzzle over.
The Vagcom 12.12 is designed for diagnostic VAG group cars (Audi, VW, Skoda, Seat). Device fulfills most of the functions of the device dilerinio VAG. as an encoder, an adaptation, and others. And also another car diagnostics OBD II which maintain the ISO protocol. Supported VAG car diagnostic groups of the first models to the latest models with the CAN protocol which is used for cars from 2002 to 2011.
How does the T5 SCANNER DA-Dongle J2534 operate in J2534 mode?
1. During communication with the vehicle, the status (STS) LED will flash green.
2. Connect the J2534 device to the vehicle OBD II connector ( the device powers from the vehicle)
3. Connect the 12rg USB cable to the J2534 device and the other end to the IDS/SDD laptop.
4. Download the latest J2534 SDD VCI Device DLL software files from our DVD and install these on the IDS/SDD laptop.
4. The red vehicle power (PWR) LED will illuminate to show that the device is powered.
6. The device interacts with the IDS/SDD diagnostic tool in the same way as th existing VCM.